Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Her bunion hung out 2 far by stitchspike26

story and illustration by stitchspike.



She never realized what a risk she was taking by leaving her right foot sitting out in the hallway outside of her cubicle. It was just a convenient place for her to rest her huge bare foot while she was at work. Her feet were over 12 inches long apiece, rare and wonderful. Her bunion made the front of her foot too wide to fit into the few dress shoes that she could find in the size 14s her feet were crammed into.

Alison was at least 6 feet tall, very lean with blonde hi-lights in her hair. She had a thin and attractive face with full features and a big pleasant smile. She was tall and self conscious about her big feet. Alison had crammed them into shoes that were too small for years and it had taken its toll on them. Her toes were crunched and she had given herself a truly huge pair of bunions on her giant feet. Alison kept these covered with shoe and strap as much as possible and the big knots of bone ached her miserably when they were mercilessly compressed and pinched in dress shoes.

Alison always took the shoes off her feet to give her bunions a rest during the day. Her huge feet needed a rest from being bunched up in the small shoes she wore, but her bunions were the spot where all of that compression burst out from the rest of the crunched foot. The big walnut sized lumps ached from being pressed down on by her shoes.

Alison limped into her cubicle and popped both of her feet out of their shoes. She held her right foot in her lap a moment, studying the big throbbing bunion on it. Alison rotated her big toe, cracking the enormously overgrown joint at it’s base. She then lowered her right foot outside of her cubicle and gave attention to her aching left foot.

Her enormous right foot hovered above the concrete floor outside of her cubicle door where I could view it from my office. She placed the long foot on to the cool concrete with an appreciative moan.

Alison’s toes were all curled down and in from being crunched up in small shoes for years. She could still stretch them out to their full length so they looked like fingers. I could hear the cracks her toes were making from several feet away. She would tilt her foot forward onto its knuckles and press down, making he bunion bulge out of her sole so its full size could be appreciated. The crack the joints in her foot made were very loud and a heard her groan with relief. The top of her foot has a golden tan, and the bottom a pale smooth surface. Not a callus or nail out of place. Her toes bent under the foot pressed to the cool soothing concrete below.

I was lucky enough to get to see the whole thing. Alison had been wearing her only pair of dress shoes and had been carrying heavy loads of paper all day. The extra weight in these tight shoes has made her feet throb, especially her big bony bunion. She had been in a long meeting where she did not get to take her shoes off and had just limped back to her cubicle. Alison groaned in relief as she slowly eased the tight and hard leather off the sticky and worn skin over her bunions.


There sat the perfect foot toped with a huge bunion, projecting out a full foot into the narrow hallway. A 12 inch tan length of vunerable meat with a red bunion sitting 90 degrees out from her cubicle. I could imagine how that poor foot throbbed! Someone was running down the length of the hallway at full tilt.

His whole foot stepped down onto the instep of Alison’s bare foot. Heel back by where her pinky toe was curled under her sole from years of being crammed in small shoes. Crossing the veiny top and crunching all of the toes she had bent under her foot in hopes of relieving the pressure built up in them. These cracked and popped as they were contorted out of place from being stepped on. The stomp ended with its greatest weight upon her aching bunion. It mashed down into the hard cement stretching the scaly skin on it to its maximum displacement.

She shrieked.

It caused him to twist his foot, grinding the bunion hard into the concrete floor beneath it. Alison’s foot was twisted under his weight. The tortured toes gave out more cracks and crackles as he bruised every pad and knuckle with his struggle to remain upright. He remained upright with Alison’s poor tortured foot under him.

Alison lurched out of her cube and grabbed the sides of her huge foot with both hands. She looked shocked and in pain as she tugged at her foot until the weight came off of it. The whole front of her foot down into her nails was pink from pain. She sat down heavily on the floor, all her attention on her stomped foot.

Alison had her forefoot up to her face, looking at it’s bottom to check on the state of her crumpled baby toe first, then the crunched other toes and ending with her rapidly reddening bunion! Even her big toe had been squished in the process. The shape of his shoe was very visible on the top of her foot.

Alison groaned “Oh God it hurts so bad”. She sat down heavily on the hard floor, all her attention focused on the agonizing pain coming from the front half of her mangled foot. “Everything has been stomped!”

The guy who nearly tripped was not sympathetic “You need to hang warning signs if you are going to park something that big in the walkway!”

Alison looked extremely hurt by what he had said. She looked sadly down at the huge and still swelling foot in her hands, as if resentful of the huge feet nature had given her.

Still cradling her broken foot she quietly slid back into her cubicle. Alison tried to make little sound, but I heard her hiss and groan as she applied attempts at soothing her crushed fore-foot.

She sat there with her big foot up on the table. It was so soft and vulnerable looking, the whole front half was swollen up.

She studied it, her eyes filled with self-loathing and pain.

Alison had her toes spread wide with the exception of her big toe that was completely bent down in one of her hands, this must have taken internal pressure off of her bunion. That bunion was the size of an apple. I imagine that the cartilage was inflamed. Alison gingerly ran a block of ice over its red surface, gently rotat
I swear I could see it pulsing under the ice. Her eyes watered and she moved the ice off her chilled bunion and over her mashed toes.

Taking the ice from her freezing digits she then blew on the iced skin. The redness did not lessen and she looked frustrated and in pain.

I must have stared for too long because Alison shot me an evil look.

“I saw the whole thing and I feel awful about it. Your poor foot must really be hurt.”

Alison managed a weak smile and thanked me for my concern.
“My poor poor foot”
She placed the ice back on her bunion, shivering and wincing.
“I hope I can walk out of here later. My foot has not been hurt like this in years.”

“Do you need someone to take you to the Doctor?” I asked, eager to be the one who got to spend more time with Alison and her throbbing foot.

“I don’t think anything is broken” she tenderly moved a few long toes around with her fingers, her eyes wincing with pain. Her mouth grimaced as she flexed those long pummeled toes to test them. “Ouch!”

I went to the freezer and put more ice in a bag. I handed it to her, Alison’s long fingers wrapped around the bag.

“Thanks, I guess I’ll need more ice for this” She turned her bunion towards me. There was a symphony of pinks flowing on the surface of it. “It hurts so much”. I could hear the pain in her voice.

“Is there anything other than ice that would help”

“Rubbing usually helps, but nothing will help crushed. I just have to ice it and hope that gets rid of the swelling”.

We sat there for a long moment staring at her huge pink foot.

“Maybe you can help me tape it up” She moved her foot towards me. I was dying to put my hands on her foot, I had a sick desire to squeeze her pulsing bunion to hear her squeal. Alison looked at me with her sad eyes. She had some tape on the table.

“Here, can you hold my ankle for me while I wrap the ice bag around it?” I placed my hand around her slender ankle down by her ankle. She had a hard pump bump of bone in the back and I could feel her pulse on a large foot vein near her ankle. Her foot was close enough for me to smell the leather from her shoes on it. I wanted to suck those long pink toes so bad!

Alison placed the ice and water bag around her foot. I was close enough to see her eyes tear up as the pain got to her.
“Tape around the bag”
I wrapped the clear tape over the bag.
“Not too tight!”
Her foot wriggled in my hand, OK it was mean of me to squeeze her foot on purpose. That big foot felt so good when I mashed its soft flesh. Alison’s eyes were wide and she was panting from fear and pain. I taped the bag loosely. She lifted her foot out of my grasp. Alison waddled out of the break room walking on the undamaged heel of her hurting foot.

I saw her later that day, barefoot in a closing elevator. Clutching her shoes and looking down at her sore right foot. It was red an purple at the front, the bunion huge and sore.

She wore slippers for the rest of the week, taking care not to stand as much as possible. I heard her recount the story and groan about her bruised foot for the next few weeks, though she never talked about her bunion.

Alison never poked even a toe out of her cubicle after the horrid affair.

source: http://stitchspike26.deviantart.com/art/Her-bunion-hung-out-2-far-251316637

No comments:

Post a Comment